Cinco de Mayo is this Sunday so make sure you’re prepared with scrumptious appetizers for your guests!
1. Skinny Jalapeno Poppers – Enjoy these without the guilt of regular deep fat fried poppers!
2. Bacon’s Best Guacamole – My fiancé’s recipe has made guacamole skeptics into guacamole addicts!
3. Tortilla Cups – This is definitely my favorite out of the five! You can put salsa, taco meat, or guacamole in them.
4. Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Mango Sauce – Impress your guests with these easy and delectable coconut shrimp! The mango sauce compliments them perfectly!
5. Spicy Cilantro and Lime Crab Salad in Avocado Halves – Healthy, delicious, and the crab salad can be made the night before!
Let me know which appetizers you try!