Breakfast Gallery Wall

Tattooed Martha - Breakfast Gallery Wall (1)

I am NOT a morning person. Unless I stay up all night, watching the sunrise is not something that happens for me often. In an effort to change that around, I thought I would make a fun breakfast inspired wall that would brighten my mood and make me look forward to early mornings! I can’t wait to add new artwork, photos, and other breakfast paraphernalia, but for now here’s what I have…

Tattooed Martha - Breakfast Gallery Wall (3) Tattooed Martha - Breakfast Gallery Wall (5) Tattooed Martha - Breakfast Gallery Wall (4) Tattooed Martha - Breakfast Gallery Wall (2) Tattooed Martha - Breakfast Gallery Wall (6)

Check back over the next few weeks to see tutorials on some of the artwork seen here!

Tattooed Martha - Breakfast Gallery Wall (7)

Do you have any breakfast inspired wall art in your home?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tagged: , , ,

Comments: 6

1. megdalena July 24, 2014 at 2:22 pm Reply

Very cute and awesome! To answer your question, no, not a morning person or a breakfast person… Unless it’s a can of Coke or some kind of sugary chocolate cereal. Breakfast of champions!!!! Haha!

• Sasha July 25, 2014 at 7:14 pm Reply

Haha coffee is definitely my breakfast each morning.. loads and loads of coffee!

2. Amber July 24, 2014 at 2:31 pm Reply

Super cute! I love it!

• Sasha July 25, 2014 at 7:13 pm Reply

Thank you! I kept seeing your awesome gallery walls and it inspired me to start one of my own!

3. Sam Frank July 25, 2014 at 5:50 am Reply

As a morning person (even on the weekends I generally wake up between 7-8), I adore this! It’s so cute and fun! I love how varied it is, with homemade pieces, store-bought and not-really art (a.k.a. the teacup and saucer) all work so well together! What a lovely edition to your home! Looking forward to the tutorials!

• Sasha July 25, 2014 at 7:12 pm Reply

I can’t wait to find some more funky pieces to add to it! And I commend you for being a morning person! I have to force myself to put my feet on the floor each morning! haha