It’s been a slow rainy week which is a welcome pace for us! We have a friend staying with us next week which has made me realize that we’re halfway through October! I feel like I still have a lot I would like to get done, so I made a quick list of things I would like to accomplish before the month’s end!
- Go to a real haunted house or cemetery
- Pumpkin carving
- Hike Multnomah Falls (this is the best time to go!)
- Start going back to the gym since we’ve been on a THREE month hiatus
- Get a jump start on November posts
- Design a new layout.. no matter how frustrated I get or how much wine it takes!
- Dispose of the dead sunflower plant that I could only keep alive for a week : (
- Bite the bullet and finally get a food processor
- Pick up some new reading material from Powell’s
- Take a photo walk through the city
I’ll keep you updated on the progress of each of these!